QC Inspector - Full Time Permanant
- Complies with all pertinent environmental health and safety programs
- Adhere to company guidelines and processes
- Build relationships and create teamwork within the company, and the project team
- Monitor and administer the QA/QC plan or program to ensure that quality related activities or functions are undertaken on the projects
- Observe production operations and equipment to ensure conformance to specifications are being met and contractual requirements are fully implemented
- Ensure incorporated materials/equipment on the projects are in compliance with the plans and specifications.
- Discuss results and findings and recommend any required adjustments or corrective actions to processes or assemblies
- Maintain controlled copies of Work Procedures Manuals and Forms
- Implement inspection criteria and procedures
- Conduct and document necessary field inspection investigations, and prepare and distribute timely associated reports
- Responsible for producing quality work, must be organized and able to meet deadlines
- Investigate and correct customer issues and complaints relating to quality
- Monitors operations for adherence to project plans, specifications, and procedures
- Make sure that equipment and parts are operating correctly as well as meeting industry and regulatory standards
- Responsible for the performance of on-site tasks related to quality control (QC) compliance
- Participates in the development of procedures and quality improvement solutions related to specific assignment area
- 2-5 years of directly-relevant work experience carrying out the duties and responsibilities of an inspector in wind energy or related industry
- Possess technical, competence, skill and knowledge, of wind farm or other power generating projects is a plus
If you are interested in learning more about this position for our client.
Please send your resume to this email and a recruiter will call you to discuss.