- Perform all responsibilities of Quality Inspection of incoming parts and assemblies, inspect production assemblies.
- Responsible for initiating Quality notifications for all non-conformances and performing stock purge inspections.
- Ability to use predetermined methods and specifications to visually inspect in-process and completed products.
- Knowledge of various measurement devices such as calipers, scales, dial indicators, micrometers, etc..
Required Skills of a Quality Assurance Engineer:
- Familiarity with production planning, specifications, drawing/blueprint reading, and use of calibrated inspection equipment.
If you are interested in learning more about this position for our client.
Please send your resume to this email and a recruiter will call you to discuss.