Quality Manager is responsible for supporting implementations of quality management systems changes and documentation.
- Conduct quality system audits on a regular basis; recommend quality system improvements that enhance strategic goals of the business
- Conduct research, collect data, and perform analysis on processes using various statistical methods resulting in continual improvement
- Facilitate responses and resolve customer complaints in the form of corrective actions between customers and branches
- Stay current on quality standards (including but not limited to ISO 9001:2015, GFSI, TS16949, AS9100, ISO 13485, RBA) and communicate appropriate changes to branch teams
- Facilitate best practices between individual branches including developing and implementing improvements
- Assist in developing and maintaining centralized quality management system for Victory Packaging
- Collaborate on various cross-departmental projects and lead as needed.
- Participate in branch management review meetings
- Minimum of three (3) years prior experience with principles and practices of quality management systems and standards. (Six Sigma, ISO 9001:2008, TS16949, AS9100 GSFI knowledge a plus).
- Adaptability and flexibility in a fast changing environment.
If you are interested in learning more about this position for our client.
Please send your resume to this email and a recruiter will call you to discuss.