Responsible to ensure that all QE deliverables (e.g.: Quality Objectives, MSA, Control Plans, Part Inspection, Capability Studies, and Customer PPAP) are executed on time and to the appropriate level of detail.
- Develop key customer relationships in the supplier quality area for successful execution of our launches.
- Ensure the adherence to policies and procedures outlined
- Develop key internal relationships, with the goal of removing roadblocks and resolving issues for successful execution of our launches.
- Develop QE resource budgets and staffing needs, participate in the interview process and add resources, as they are required.
- Develop and execute Individual Development Plans and performance reviews for each QE.
- Actively participate in program reviews and phase exits reviews.
- Prepare a monthly assessment of all PLUS QE deliverables for the programs within their area of responsibility.
- Advanced Quality Planning including Quality Planning and Control Plan standard, PPAPs, Dimensional layouts, gage/fixture design, and performance/material testing.
- Advanced statistical concepts, design of experiments, and problem solving methodology.
- Provides leadership to a large area of responsibility.
- Excellent communication skills to ensure proper customer relationship.
- Follows safety regulations and enforces compliance with company safety rules and regulations.
If interested in learning more, please send resume to: