Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspects all phases of operations for conformity to established quality and other operational standards for compliance with contractual provisions.
- Specifies areas to be inspected (scheduled and unscheduled) and how often inspections will be accomplished.
- Communicates deficiencies to proper persons.
- Maintains quality control files, and document results of all inspections.
- Supervises the schedules and work requirements for contract quality control Inspectors.
- Provide for the prevention of quality discrepancies and ensures timely corrective action to preclude deficiencies.
- Analyze trend data to identify problems.
- Responsible for maintaining and managing a system of records to document inspections performed.
- Responsible for the preparation of administrative reports associated with the QA program.
- Providing internal quality control training programs for all persons performing services duties.
If you are interested in learning more about this position for our client, please send resume.
mtoohey AT contractstaffingrecruiters dot com
www dot contractstaffingrecruiters dot com