Sales Application Engineer
New Haven, CT
- Working on department improvement initiatives on quotation and order process flow
- Improving documents and forms
- Develop and improve quotation tools
- Various tasks to support the department, as assigned by the manager
- Fully determine the technical and commercial requirements of the application.
- Select the appropriate product to meet these requirements.
- Develop accurate cost models for both standard and custom equipment.
- Determine and negotiate price levels and lead times.
- Communicate these requirements to Order Management team for engineering and manufacturing.
- Partner with Sales Team to develop and present customer sales strategies.
- Partner with customers and our Engineering team to develop custom solutions that satisfies the application.
- Manage the commercial and technical aspects of the customer.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with our internal resources and Sales Team.
- Provide timely and effective verbal and written communication to our internal resources and Sales Team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering