We're growing our team and looking for passionate individuals interested in working in a collaborative, energetic environment. Our Sales Development Representatives are key to driving our success. You will be the first point of contact for prospects from our demand generation programs as well as prospecting into target accounts using the latest cutting edge sales and marketing techniques and tools. This highly visible position will be responsible for generating qualified opportunities for our enterprise sales team and a great stepping stone into a full sales cycle, more senior sales role.
● Follow up on marketing leads from various campaigns (webinars, events, downloads, etc.) to identify and qualify opportunities, generating sales pipeline.
● Setup and conduct outbound call campaigns using the latest techniques and tools. 70 dials per day, 80 personalized emails, using outbound prospecting technology.
● Occasionally travel to industry events to support marketing and sales efforts.
● Within prospect accounts, you will be trained to find decision-makers and influencers, identify a need, and establish the basis for a sales engagement.
● With your assigned Account Executive you will collaborate to drive pipeline growth within the target vertical Qualifications.
● BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience
● Comfortable and efficiently using online sales research databases, email, and Salesforce.com.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Professional, determined, and results-oriented.
● Positive attitude, team-oriented, and self-motivated.
● The desire to master this role and take on new challenges
If you are interested, please send resume to:
mtoohey AT contractstaffingrecruiters dot com