Meet and exceed sales quotas while adhering to standards and rules of engagement;
- Aggressively develop and enable existing partners such as Apple, Atea, CDW, and others;
- Prospect, create and qualify new leads to build and maintain a minimum 3x pipeline that will exceed monthly, quarterly, and yearly quotas
- Effectively communicate, demonstrate and present products, solutions, and value proposition to prospects, customers and partners
- Accurately deliver monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts to management
- Secure proper signed paperwork from partners and customers in accordance with revenue recognition policy and preapproved by Legal and Finance departments
- Assist in identifying and signing regional partners that can generate opportunities for
- Create and execute a strong business plan for the territory. Business plans will be updated and reviewed quarterly.
- Building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experience.
Who You Are
- Prior experience selling software into the multiple verticals is essential (3-5 years minimum).
- You must be a self-starting closer with proven ability to grow key relationships and build a wide pipeline of new business.
- A book of business or contacts in the financial services industry is a preferred advantage
- An aggressive team player, hungry, nimble and intelligent with experience of selling into large organizations with numerous stakeholders
- The drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities
- Excellence in time management, task prioritization, and evaluation of situational urgency
If you are interested, please send resume to:
resume AT contractstaffingrecruiters dot com