SalesForce Leader - Full Time Permanent Position
Salary – Depends on your experience.
Great Benefits. Growth.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology and 2 years of experience in SFDC
• At least 2 years of experience in Client Engagement / Interaction
• Current SFDC Certifications
• Strong Analytical and Communication skills
Technical = 80%
• At least 2 years of experience in implementing CRM solutions with a minimum of 2 years Salesforce Force.com platform/Sales Cloud/Service Cloud implementations
• At least 3 years of experience in Salesforce development and implementations Skills with good command on Apex, Visual force, controllers, triggers, batch processes, APIs and web services.
• Thorough understanding on the Life Cycle of Development including Salesforce Deployment/Packaging effectively using Metadata API, ChangeSet and Ant.
• Best Practices understanding on Coding Standards, Deployment, Apex, VF, Salesforce Integration, Security implementations
• Experience on Force.com Integration Technologies (WebServices, 3rd Party tool like CastIron/Boomi) to Integrate with On-Premise systems like Siebel, OMS and Java Based Systems
• Writing Apex Classes, Visual Force Pages, Apex Triggers, Controllers, JQueries to implement complex business requirements
• Fluent with SOSL and SOQL, Workflows
• Implement SOAP / REST based web services
• Hands on experience with Tools like Data Loader, Eclipse, SoapUI, APEX Explorer, Ant Scripts, AJAX tool kit
• Migration of all the Customizations including Custom Configurations, packages and other objects from Sandbox to Production environment
• Customizations of Reports, Dashboards, Workflows, Approval Processes
• 2+ years’ experience in in translate functional requirements and business rules into technology solutions and develop a technical strategy, and be able to create and effectively demonstrate solutions that address customer requirements.
• Familiarity with Salesforce latest product launches including Wave Analytics, Lightning.
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
• Well versed with Configuration and customizations of objects
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
HIGH PREFERENCE THOUGH NOT REQUIRED
- Ability to relocate nationwide
- Ability to travel 75% if unable to relocate
- One of more of the following: Lightening, Apttus CPQ, SteelBrick, Siebel CRM