Full Time Perm role with great benefits/bonus and growth! 100% Remote
Contract Rate - 95k to 120k plus bonus and growth!
Working with individuals across multiple countries with varying levels of project experience to coach them in scrum, promote the benefits of the framework and support them in implementing a scrum structure to their individual projects.
• Play the role of scrum master within a release team as part of a scale scrum framework.
• Support the Product Owner within the release team to implement multiple development teams in a variety of countries and to ensure the product backlogs are maintained and delivered.
• Coach and support scrum masters, product owners and project managers in each country with the running of their scrum team set up and management, including removing any impediments to the scrum framework and process implementation
• Conduct all relevant ceremonies within the scrum framework including sprint planning, retrospectives etc..
• Support, guide, inspire and coach project teams through project delivery based on Scrum/Agile methodology.
• You will be working on projects that cross the group and regions, with an initial focus on a small group of locations, eventually scaling to our global footprint of over 70 countries.
• The ability to think outside the box to problem solve/obtain information is essential. Teams and people, you will be relying on for input will often have multiple focuses and demanding customers that have to take priority
Who you are:
• Experience working in a global matrix program, in large, diverse teams.
If Interested to learn more, please send resume to:
resume AT contractstaffingrecruiters dot com