Scrum Master - Hartford - Full Time Perm
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time
- At least 5 years of experience required in driving transformation to Agile methodologies and ways of working and also coach organizations, individuals and interactions over culture, processes and tools.
- Experience as Scrum master responsible for daily scrums, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings.
- Possesses conflict resolution, does conversation by focusing on scrum values of openness, honesty and respect.
- Needs to forecast the numbers of deliverables possible in an iteration, which is based on evidence and reliable source and to be expert in estimation and planning.
- Strong knowledge of Enterprise Banking domain
- Working Knowledge of SQL, Microsoft .NET Technologies is preferable but optional
- Experience working in and have good understanding of Development process like Agile, waterfall
- Client interfacing for complex reviews and mentor the team on Agile Process Competencies.
If you are interested in learning more about this position for our client.
Please send your resume to this email and a recruiter will call you to discuss.