· Responsible for experimenting with and implementing machine learning frameworks for data science/machine learning development and operations
· Responsible for learning and operating new data science frameworks and technologies and exploring their viability for current and planned projects
· Responsible for learning and operating data storage frameworks and technologies and exploring their viability for current and planned projects
· Responsible for learning, operating, evolving, contributing to, and maintaining BXB bespoke frameworks that support the BRIX system (such as specific data pipes)
· Responsible for rigorous testing of framework robustness and scalability
· Will contribute to data science team and the engineering team discussions, providing insight as needed on other team member’s current approaches and methods as well as on tools and data repositories.
· Liaise with Cloud Team to understand -wide cloud standards and policies and ensure compliance