Solutions Engineer - 100% Remote - 110k plus stock options
North Haven, CT
- Sourcing, and prioritizing changes to the demo story and data
- Incorporating in new features as they are released by product teams
- Build dynamic rich and flexible User Interface templates that can rapidly be adjusted to meet various use cases and branding requirements
- Produce easily customizable html5 contents and visually appealing email templates
- Build light micro-applications to demonstrate what can be achieved by leveraging APIs.
- Understand industry best practice PreSales demonstrations in Sales Content Management, Sales Training and Coaching, and Document Automation
- At times, join in PreSales demonstrations to act as Subject Matter Expert on all things related to HTML5, APIs, etc...
- Researching and evaluating technology that will scale with the company and improve demo experience operations and user experience
- Maintain the demo org data, demo tech stack, and user access
- Know the use cases for each persona and how sellers will demonstrate that value
- Write and maintain documentation on demo tenant creation processes, tools, and how to use them
- 2+ years of experience in a technically oriented, or pre-sales role: Demo Engineer, Solutions Engineer, Solutions Consultant, or similar experience in an engineering role.
- 2+ years of experience working with software and animation development tools to solve simple and complex customer or internal facing solutions. Ideally have been in a Solutions Engineer, Solutions Developer, or similar experience in an engineering role.
- Unique balance of get-it-done and strategic planning, technical know-how and storytelling
- Knowledge of Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality content creation and common use cases
- Reliable self-starter with a can-do attitude and ability to work independently with minimal supervision and cooperate with cross-functional teams
- Technical proficiency in creating and maintaining demo environments
- Experience working with Agile methodologies
- Superior communications skills (presentation, written, and verbal) and demonstrated ability to communicate/present/motivate effectively across technical and selling teams
If you are interested, please send resume to:
mtoohey AT contractstaffingrecruiters dot com
ContractStaffingRecruiters doc com