SQL Technology Analyst
In the role of Technology Analyst, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
1. Engineering or Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
2. At least 5 years of experience in the job description below.
1. Expertise in SQL & MSBI. Exposure to 2012 or higher version preferred
2. Experience in Data migration projects preferred
3. Exposure to Insurance domain would be an added advantage
4. Your responsibilities would include
a. Design, Perform & support different stages of complex data migration activities
b. Develop complex SQL scripts to convert business requirements into technical scripts
c. Develop complex ETL & reports using SSIS/SSRS or equivalent BI tools
d. Analyze data and identify performance related gaps and provide solutions wherever applicable
e. Provide technical advice & mentor the team and support the PM/Architect with technical solutions on complex requirements and discussions.
5. Problem solving and analytical skills
6. Communication skills and exposure to client interaction