Responsible for the delivery and support of the portfolio of IT solutions and services to meet the global functional CRM needs. Specifically, this role requires combining his/her technical background and experience in the delivery of Salesforce desktop and mobile solutions and enhancements
· Lead technical analysis and documentation of technical & functional requirements & enhancements including solution design, integration design and functional design.
· Provide demos, mock-ups, and proof of concepts to business stakeholders demonstrating functional and technical capabilities of CRM applications.
· Document and deliver business requirements and enhancements in an agile iterative approach while adhering to governance and quality standards.
· Configure the application and work with technical resources to support object development and unit testing, user acceptance testing, integration and regression testing, and change management activities.
· Provide support for internal and external customers including troubleshooting, identifying system and process improvements, and introducing new technology as appropriate.
· Analyse and diagnose data quality or system deficiency issues while providing options for resolution.
· Support system extracts, enhancements, and other ongoing support tasks as appropriate.
· Negotiate, commit to, and control project schedules for his/her own deliverables
Skills and Knowledge
· 8+ years of IT experience with minimum 5+ years delivering core Salesforce development solutions and customizations
Experience in some of the following areas:
· Implement Salesforce functionalities including custom platform development (Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components & Development)
· Deploy code and configuration changes across various SF environments using Jenkins.
· Ability to resolve code conflicts and fix deployment errors.
· Perform test class run and deployment automation in Jenkins.
· Perform peer code reviews
· Experience with Einstein Analytics (Wave Analytics).
· Knowledge of best coding and design practices. Self- sufficient and independent in resolving end to end support tickets.
· Write test methods as a feature of your codebase
· Work with other team members across multiple projects and articulate development or deployment in functional manner.
· Actively engages improving software delivery through DevOps and other Agile practices
· Prior implementation of Salesforce solutions to support business processes.
· Salesforce application development experience including APEX, Visual Force, Lightning Components
· Developing advanced user interfaces on the Salesforce platform using technologies (HTML/CSS/Lightning frameworks)
· Experience with Agile/Scrum and Test-driven development methodologies
· Experience working with Apex REST services and API integrations
· Experience with Jenkin and Bitbucket including merging, reverting source control branches.
· Experience with common API and integration patterns
· Experience or familiarity with Lightning Component development
· Salesforce1/Force.com knowledge
· Desired Experience: Visual Studio Code, Version and source control tools, Force.com IDE, Shell script automation)
· BS in Information Systems, Computer Science, MIS, Engineering, Mathematics, Business, and/or relevant work experience (foreign degree equivalent accepted).
If Interested to learn more, please send resume to:
resume AT contractstaffingrecruiters dot com