Structural Engineer - P.E.
Full Time Permanent
Salary – Open – Depends on your experience/interview, etc
• Analyzes, evaluates or determines engineering requirements for specific products or overall structures using prescribed methods. Directs or participates in planning, designing or reviewing plans for erection of structures requiring stress analysis: designs structure to meet estimated load requirements, computing size, shape, strength and type of structural members, or performs structural analysis of plans and structures prepared by private engineers.
• Prepares graphs, tables, diagrams, layouts and other data necessary for engineering drawings.
• Coordinates preparation of design, erection and fabrication drawings with the Project Coordinator.
• Reviews the effect of customer requested or required changes, and presents findings and recommendations as warranted.
• Establishes and maintains engineering files, documenting all project activities.
• Verifies the accuracy and adequacy of the design presented in all our engineering drawings.
BS degree in Structural Engineering
If interested, please send resume to: