Tax Accountant - Full Time - Branford
- Prepare payroll tax returns of varying complexities.
- Files tax forms with federal, state, and local government agencies.
- Perform accounting/bookkeeping functions, as needed.
- Maintains general ledger journal entries.
- Prepares month-end reconciliation and reporting.
- Three years of staff accountant experience required.
- Knowledge of Quick Books accounting system.
- Payroll Tax experience (Form 941 and W-2 preparation experience)
If you are interested in learning more about this position for our client.
Please send your resume to this email and a recruiter will call you to discuss.