In the role of a Technology lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Development: Participate as needed in the development and implementation of Java software based on approved design. Write new programs or create modifications to existing applications as necessary based on product specifications. Follow established standards for the design, coding, and testing of software. Also has responsibility for developing and implementing internal projects and toolsets for consumption by other team members that improve team productivity and quality.
- Testing: Work with users to validate system testing and conformity with functional requirements.
- Implementation: Follow appropriate change management and implementation procedures. Ensure that appropriate technical and functional documentation is prepared. Co-ordinate the implementation process.
- Support: Provide support to new applications during and after implementation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- At least 4 years of IT experience as per the Job description
- Atleast 4 years of software development experience
- Atleast 3 years of experience with Java, Spring Boot Micro services framework
- Atleast 2 years of experience with Relational databases or NOSQL databases (Cassandra, Mongo DB)
- Strong understanding of DevOps, CI/CD (Jenkins), VCS (Git) and build (Gradle) systems
- Understanding of the API economy, API management and gateway solution
- Familiarity of HTTP, web-sockets, TCP/IP and RPC protocols
- Understanding of security using SSL protocols and data encryption
- Familiarity of microservice architecture
- Hands-on experience in developing and deploying microservices
- Experience and development of RESTful APIs using JAX-RS and JSON
- Experience in design and development of Spring, Spring Boot and Spring Cloud application
- Familiarity with containers, Docker, Kubernetes or other container schedulers
- Communication Skills
- Analytical skills