- Maintains and repairs injection molds to support production requirements of a multi-shift and multi-press press facility.
- Mold trouble shooting, maintenance, and repair to include trim dies and occasional fixture building.
- Finish tool fitting, grinding, or polishing.
- Manufacture and/or replace tooling components with minimal supervision and a high degree of accuracy and competency.
- Assists other toolmakers and trainees in operation and set up of tool room equipment.
- Maintain accurate mold history/records.
- Observes all health and safety requirements and maintains work area in a neat and orderly condition.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as an apprentice tool maker, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Blueprint interpretation
If interested, please send resume to: