This role will demand expert knowledge of pharmaceutical sales and marketing domain and process & good knowledge of associated applications and systems along with good familiarity with data hub, data warehousing & reporting solutions
- Master of Business Administration in areas related to Pharmaceutical Marketing / Master of Pharmacy /Masters/PhD degree in Biotechnology / Medicine / Life sciences / Pharmaceutical Sciences from recognized universities or equivalent foreign degrees.
- 8 to 14 + years’ experience in Pharmaceutical Sales and Marketing area
- Excellent knowledge of Sales and Marketing processes, systems and products and data in Global Pharmaceutical organizations.
- Good command on CRM like Veeva CRM, CLM , Rep Triggered emails and implementation experience on Veeva CRM
- Hands on understanding of Veeva CRM integration with IQVIA OM, ODS using Informatica Cloud ETL interfaces
- Hands on, working knowledge of analytics needs for various S&M areas like territory management, sales performance and incentive compensations,
- Experience in client engagement and management from a SME perspective. Ability to establish credentials with top business leaders at Clients place
- Strong communication, Planning and Co-ordination skills and Stakeholder management
- Good Knowledge of SDLC processes and must have performed requirement analysis, use case modeling, etc. from a business analysis/consulting standpoint
- Support presales activities including RFP support
- Understanding of medical affairs processes as relevant to sales and marketing
- Knowledge & Exposure to other areas of Pharmaceutical business areas would be an added advantage.