Veeva Technology Lead - Full Time Permanent position in East Hanover, NJ
We are hiring all levels of folks.
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please send me your resume and I will call you to discuss.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology
• At least 4 years of experience in ECMS in Lifesciences domain
• Excellent knowledge of ECMS processes, systems and products and data in Global Pharmaceutical organizations.
• Good command on Veeva Vault including, implementation experience on Veeva Vault
• Hands on experience on migration of content from various ECMS to Veeva Vault
• Hands on experience on integration of Veeva Vault with other enterprise systems.
• Experience designing and developing application in Java
• Knowledge of GxP processes applicable to validated systems
• Experience in client engagement and management from a SME perspective. Ability to establish credentials with client team
• Strong communication, Planning and Co-ordination skills and Stakeholder management
• Good Knowledge of SDLC processes
• Knowledge of R&D and Q&M Pharmaceutical business areas would be an added advantage.
• Analytical skills to identify root cause and come up with solutions/alternatives
• Experience in Agile projects and knowledge on common Agile practices