VMware Certified Advanced Professional (“VCAP”) level certification with extensive in-depth expertise with VDI Environments with the ability to determine outcomes and or impacts would be on that virtual machine including expertise to rationalize the security tool stack as well as prepare for a redesign into the new Data Centers.
· Provide skills in the following areas:
- Horizon 6 and 7
- App Volumes
- VMware UEM
- Windows 10 Image and Optimization
- Architecture review and recommendations
- Greenfield install of Horizon 7 to support up to 2700 users
- Creating new Windows 10 images
- Migrating some profile elements from RES to VMware UEM
- Assisting in building new App Stacks and UEM profiles
- Group Policy best practices, and updates to support VMware Horizon 7 environment
- Review architecture of new Horizon View 7 production environment.
- Windows 10 image build and Optimization
- VMware UEM implementation
- Review and troubleshooting performance issues (Login times, App Stack attach time)
- Review and troubleshoot the security measures in place for the VDI environment.