VP of Sales - Full Time Permanent Position in CT or can be remote
If interested...please send resume to email@example.com
Base Salary – 80k to 90k BASE plus 10% Commission on all Sales!
Equity for right person after 1 year of proving yourself.
Eligible for non-contributory profit-sharing after 1 year of employment
Opportunity to earn equity in company
Company is in the Import/Export/Logistics/Tariff/Drawback Industry
The ideal candidate is a motivated, well-organized individual who has a track record of success, a deep understanding of prospecting for new business and expertise in developing relationships with new customers.
- Find and develop new clients on a national level
- Develop sales campaigns to achieve company goals
- Coordinate marketing efforts to generate new sales.
- Develop, prioritize and manage a comprehensive list of key accounts and contacts.
- Position company expertise at trade shows and national industry meetings.
- Prepare monthly report on accomplishments toward achieving company goals.
- 5 -10 years’ experience and track record of success selling to major imports/exporters.
- Ability to contact key decision makers at the CFO, Vice President and General Manager Levels.
- Does not need to be based at our office in Connecticut.